Our wonderful friends, Milo and Alfie, received the Superior Scribbler Award earlier this week, and they were sweet enough to pass it along to us! Thank you, boys, that was so very nice of you.
The Superior Scribbler Award was started by The Scholastic Scribe to celebrate their 200th post. To read more about the Superior Scribbler Award click HERE.
As with every award, there are some rules that need to be followed:
1. Each Superior Scribbler (SS) must pass the Award on to 5 deserving blogger friends.
2. Each SS must link the author and name of the blog from whom he/she received the award.
3. Each SS must display the award on his/her blog and link to the post which explains the award.
4. Each SS is asked to visit the post which explains the award and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List.
5. Each SS must post these rules on his/her blog.
Like everybody else, we hate following rules, but we will. We'd like to give it to everyone of course, but we can't (darn rules!), and we'd like to give it to someone who hasn't already gotten it, but this award has been flashing through the Cat Blogosphere like crazy lately, so we're not exactly sure who has already gotten it. So we'll just take our best shot at giving it to 5 of our blog friends and if it's a repeat for you, that just means you're doubly deserving!
So we're giving it to:
1. Brian's Home - for Brian and all the girls
2. Cats in Trees - even when they don't say much, they say a lot
3. Cory Cat Blog - for Cory and all the gang
4. Ginger Jasper - we heart GJ
5. Fin - the confident Housecat Confidential
Now if you'll excuse us, we're going to go nap the rest of this Sunday away...
PS - we think you kitties are absolutely right about Callie being with us in spirit for the photo posted yesterday; in fact, we can just see her, there on the carpet near the pink puff bed, laying on her back with her belleh just begging to be snorgled.
Such A Cool CAT Video
5 years ago