Monday, February 8, 2010

Mancat Monday


Ziggy: Can we talk? Y'know, I really like my older brothers, Bugsy and Pixie, and they're really cool about teaching me what I need to know to be a Mancat in the 3 months I've lived here. But sometimes they start yelling at me and I get all confused and do the wrong thing. I hate when that happens.


Bugsy: Can we talk? Y'know, I really like that new youngster, Ziggy, and he's pretty good about learning what he needs to know to be a Mancat. But sometimes, his mind starts wandering and he's not paying attention and we have to speak sharply to him and then he gets all upset with us. I hate when that happens. I also hate laying on this one shelf that doesn't have a towel on it, why am I not on one of the three shelves that do have towels on them for our comfort? But I digress...


Pixie: Can we talk? Y'know, I really wish Ziggy and Bugsy would be quiet, they interrupted my nap. I hate when that happens. Oh, and doesn't this pink poof bed show off my black furs even better than it shows off Bugsy's gray and white furs?


and and


19 comments:

Noir the Texas Tabby said...

Triple case of Man Cat! I like it like that--just like Emmitt Smith going to the Hall of Fame, and the Triplets will be togehter again--You're good to help Ziggy--yet, he's still learning--let him spread some furs on the pink poof bed.. :)

Kea said...

Aw, Ziggy, we can't imagine you would do anything wrong. You look too snuggly and sweet.

Bugsy, a towel? Just a towel? Where is a soft fleece blanket for your comfort?

Pixie, you look sensational against that hot pink poof bed!

Purrs and kitty kisses to all.

-Annie, Nicki and Derry

Daisy said...

Ziggy, you are lucky to have such good Mancat Mentors!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

I think all three look adorable in todays pictures.. Perhaps all that is needed is a little tweeking, but realy I think you all get on just fine. Hugs GJ xx

The Monkeys said...

Hopefully Bugsy and Pixie will ease up on you soon, Ziggy! We're pretty sure it's just because they like you so much.

Brian's Home Blog said...

I have a feeling everything will be okay because y'all are so special!

Anonymous said...

Yoo all look cute today! And it's great to see where Bugsy's eye was looking so healed. Is he OK now?

Smoochies to yo all.

Milo and Alfie xx

Anonymous said...

Hiya ManCat Cousins! You are both doing a wonderfurl job, showing Ziggy the ropes of ManCatHood! He'e learning SOOO quickly!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You three mancats have a lot to talk about. Are you tired of this rain? It thundered here this morning. Mom has always heard if it thunders in February ti will freeze on the same day in April! Let us hope that is an old wives tale that does not come true!

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

Ziggy, Bugsy and Pixie, isn't it a total bummer that our lives can have so many trials??? Especially when we're trying to sleep?????? xxxxxxxx

Amy & the house of cats said...

We love all your pictures, and we totally understand where all of you are coming from - it just takes a while for everyone to get into the right grove with everything!

Lisa Kolosey said...

You three need to go out for a mug of milk and talk things through like the handsome mencats that you are!
~Lisa Co9T

PS. Pixie - you do look especially handsome on the pink bed!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Don't worry Ziggy, you are learning well. It's just that sometimes you let your mind wander and they are just trying to get your attention back.

JC said...

You are so silly ^,,^
Yes, the pink shows you off nicely !!!

The Island Cats said...

Ziggy...you need to listen to your two older brothers...they are good mancats and will teach you how to be a good one too!!

meowmeowmans said...

Bugsy and Pixie love you very much, Ziggy. We're sure of it!

Quill and Greyson said...

Is a mancat trifecta!

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Ziggy! Are you being good? Why do they yell at you?

Great pictures!

Teddy Westlife said...

I'm pretty sure pink is your colour Pixie!

This template made by and copyright Christine's Blog Templates. (modified by The Kitty Krew)