Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Toesie Tuesday

Hi peoples! I'm hijacking Callie's "usual" Tortie Tuesday posting today, just because I wanted to show off my toes on a Toesie Tuesday. Besides, we wouldn't want to be too predictable here at The Kitty Krew!

So, here are my cute little front toes (if you bigify, you'll see I have just a smidge of orange on the outside of my left paw):


And here are my pretty back toes, along with an adorable curl of my tail (if I do say so myself):


Ahhhh, I feel so much better now, after sharing those pictures with you all. I hope everyone has a good Tuesday.

Bye peoples!



(PS - Boy, does The Mommy need to vacuum the carpet or what! Actually, she was doing a pretty good job of it over the weekend, but then the loud noisy vacuum monster died. So she now has another one on the way. Too bad, we were hoping she'd just not ever vacuum again, we hate the loud noisy vacuum monster...)


20 comments:

Noir the Texas Tabby said...

I love your little feeties! Gives Tommy an idea to snap ours!

And I hear you about the vaccum thing--it's a shock when Tommy turns hers ON! We hide for hours! :)

Stay cool!

Noir

The Monkeys said...

There's nothing better than white toesies!

Mishkat said...

Mom tried to take pictures of Tasha's toes yesterday and failed miserably, so she says these are great photos. We like the little orange spot - so cute.

P.S. We hope your vacuum monster stays dead! We wish ours would go away forever!

Anya said...

You have BEAUTIFUL toes,
soooooo clean and soft :)
I have also white toes....

hugs
Kareltje =^.^=

The Creek Cats said...

We hate those sucky machines! They are so loud and sometimes they eat our toys!

We thoroughly enjoyed your toesies and tail today, Callie!

The Creek Cats said...

Ooops, we meant, Roxy!

Jasmim said...

Oh! Your feet is very cute ^^
So lovely!

Jas & Gi

Anonymous said...

What cute toesies! Mom is always trying to take picture of our feets but we're too fast for her.

Parker said...

You Calico gals have the sweetest and most unexpected markings! Mommy loves them - our Puff and Powder have little beauty spots as well!

Daisy said...

Roxy, you got cute toes! Are your paw-pads multicolored, like many calico cats?

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Those are very pretty toes. Thanks for showing them!

Max said...

Nice.

I shall now go ponder my toes and decide if they're picture-worthy...

The Island Cats said...

You gots some cute toesies, Roxy!

(pee ess. we thinks the carpets are covered with all that hairy blanket stuff! hehehe!)

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Lovely toesies. The ginger is so cute.
I am with you on the vaccum front, I hate the noisy horrible thing..

Hugs GJ xxx

Anonymous said...

We LOVE your toesies! We saw you on The Monkeys page and since we go by The Kool~Kittie~Krew, you're like long-lost relatives somehow! Hope you stop by our blog too...
:o)

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You have cute little toesies. We hate the sucky masheen too.

Reese =^..^= said...

Those are really cute toesies! I don't like the vacuum either. YUK.

The Crew said...

Lovely, Roxy dear. I had to look closely, but I do see the slight orange tint on your front toes.

I hate the vacuum too and run when Mom brings it out (which isn't often, thank heavens!)

Your friend
Misty

LindaGJ said...

LOL! Once again....smiles!!!
Linda:)

LindaGJ said...

LOL! Once again....smiles!!!
Linda:)

This template made by and copyright Christine's Blog Templates. (modified by The Kitty Krew)