This and that on a lazy Sunday...
First off, The Mommy says thanks to everyone that gave food advice on the Friday Food Fest post. Some good info, very much appreciated!
Next, following up on a post from a few days ago about the death of the previous loud noisy vacuum monster, we're sad to report that a new one has arrived. We've come up with a good plan though...if we continually lay on the box, The Mommy can never unpack it to assemble and use it! Aren't we brilliant?! Okay, Callie and Sassy, you go first!
Now Bugsy, you take Callie's place!
It almost seems too easy...
A couple of days ago, Bugsy showed off his blue laser eyes, something not often seen but which he was inspired to do after seeing Milo's blue lasers when he was playing ornament cat. Now, we have something that we think might be even rarer, or at least something we've not seen so far out there in bloggie land -- gold laser eyes! Yes indeed, Miss Roxy is pleased to present her gold laser eyes just for you kind kitties and peoples!
Also, Pixie had a grand ol' time playing "hunt the spider" on Monday evening, tracking it across the kitchen floor, into the dining room and across the living room -- accompanied at various times by Bugsy and Roxy -- before finally losing it. Or losing interest, we're not sure which. If you bigify and look close, you can see the spider just a few inches from his paw.
Finally, if you're still with us, our friend Jasmim gave us the "Your Blog is Satin" award this past week. Thanks, Jas!
We're going to change the rules for this one just a little bit from what she listed though, as it included giving to 10 people (we're cutting it to 5, feel free to do more if you want) and also required a raffle/donation to someone needing help for kitty care in...Portugal?...not sure of the country, and that's difficult to do as a bank transfer from the U.S. and we're really not comfortable requiring anyone to pay anything for the award. We hope Jas understands, and that those folks get the help they need. So, with that, we're going with these rules:
1. List 5 details (things, people, features) that make your life "satin" (we'll translate this also as "shiny" or "good").
2. Pass on to 5 other bloggers that have not already won.
Our list is this (one for each of us!):
1. Bugsy says: Going outside!
2. Sassy says: Laying in a sunbeam.
3. Callie says: Napping on a hairy blanket.
4. Roxy says: Snoopervising The Mommy while she gets ready for that "work" thing in the mornings.
5. Pixie says: Being picked up and held like a baby by The Mommy while she gives me skritches (I'm the only one who likes to be held like that!).
We'll pass it on to these bloggers, none of whom appear to have gotten this yet (at the time the post was written anyway):
1. Samson and Delilah at The Monkeys
2. Tristan and Crikey
3. Ernie, Wally and Zoey at The Island Cats
5. Huffle Mawson
So there ya have it, a little smorgasbord of things to round out the week...from all of us here at The Kitty Krew.
Such A Cool CAT Video
5 years ago