Thursday, July 2, 2009

Pixie's Ponderings on Thoughtful Thursday

Hi peoples! So...pondering...thoughtful...kinda goes together, right? Let's play a fun game and see if you can guess what I'm pondering and thoughting in these pics!

(The Mommy learned a new trick...hover da mousie over da pics!)

Ceiling cat is watching you!
Give up? I'm wondering if I can jump down from the top of the kitchen cabinets directly on to The Mommy's head!

Okay, here's another one.

I like the moon roof option!
Did ya get it? Huh huh didja didja? Well, I'm pondering whether my laser beams will heat up in time to fry the flashy box thingy before she can take another picture of me!

Next!

It's hypno-cat!
How ya doin' with this one, any guesses? Okay, here I'm thinking that if I give her The Glare long enough she'll stop what she's doing and give me some skritches. Maybe it will work!

Just a couple more pictures for you to try your guesses on!

Purrrrrrrrrrrr
Ohhhh, now this one should be easy. Ya got it? Yes! I'm thinking I should try The Glare more often, 'cuz it worked! I'm getting skritches!! And I'm also pondering how much I luuuvvvv skritches.

All righty, here's the last one. Are y'all ready?

Zzzzzzzzzzzz
This one's good, I'm dreaming that I can stay right here furever, sleeping in The Mommy's lap. I love being here.

I hope you've had fun playing my game! Bye peoples!




17 comments:

The Island Cats said...

That was fun, Pixie! So tell us, did you jump down on your mom's head???

The Monkeys said...

Fun game, Pixie! We didn't get any right but we were close!

Mishkat said...

We only got the first one and the last one, but we love all the photos! The last one is the best, though.

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

WOWSIE....Your Mommy did a great job! Our Mommy can't do that with pictures! We loved the game and the pictures!

The Creek Cats said...

What a fun game! That was a pawsome trick your mom learned!

Daisy said...

I tried and tried my hardest, but so far I am No Good at mind reading.

Anonymous said...

Hi Pixie! That was a fun game and we gotted the last one right!

Anya said...

Its FUN FUN FUN today,
we love fun :)
All shots are great,
specially you're Mommy's LAP
(so cute name for us LAP means in Dutch its total different... LOL)
Have fun all with your games :)

Kareltje =^.^=
Anya :)

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Those were good pictures. We hovered on the pictures but did not get any thing. We are not good at mind reading either.

Reese =^..^= said...

That was very fun!

Anonymous said...

Our hoverer must be broked. We didn't see anything. We also are No Good at mind reading, Pixie. Rats.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

The hoverer didn't work for us either but we had fun guessing your ponderings.

Anonymous said...

Pixie, we believe that you must be one of the smartest cats ever!

Noir the Texas Tabby said...

You look like you're ruling your kingdom from up above!

Noir

Tuck said...

That was fun!! You didn't jump on your mama's head though did you?

Quill and Greyson said...

Mom Comment:: How did you the picture thing? I've been to shy to ask.

Vicki said...

Great Game Pixie! I guessed the scratchie one....

This template made by and copyright Christine's Blog Templates. (modified by The Kitty Krew)